MARVEL SURVIVAL

Объявление

• Pic Mgmt

AVENGERS

"Avengers Assemble!"

Мстители» (англ. Avengers) — элитная команда супергероев из комиксов компании Marvel. Она была создана писателем Стэном Ли и художником Джеком Кирби и впервые появилась в комиксе The Avengers #1 в сентябре 1963 года.

• Pic Lcd

X-MEN

"Brotherhood of Mutants"

Люди Икс (англ. X-Men, иногда переводят как Икс-Мэны) — команда супергероев-мутантов вселенной Marvel Comics, отдельные члены которой дебютировали до этого в других комиксах.

• Pic Montreal

FANTASTIC FOUR

"The Justice League of America"

«Фантастическая четвёрка» (англ. Fantastic Four) — первая команда супергероев комиксов компании Marvel Comics. Созданные Стэном Ли и Джеком Кирби, они впервые появились в комиксе The Fantastic Four #1, выпущенном в 1961 году.

• Pic Gorillaz

SOUNDTRACK

Плеер

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » MARVEL SURVIVAL » Акции. » TriptiaTut

TriptiaTut

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome site!

This is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Simple but very accurate info… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

Nice weblog here! Additionally your site a lot up very fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I get your associate link to your host? I want my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. This is a really smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

You are so cool! I do not believe I have read anything like this before. So great to find someone with a few genuine thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

Hello very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to seek out so many useful information right here within the post, we want develop more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

I read this paragraph fully on the topic of the difference of newest and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

What's up, I read your blogs like every week. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Вы здесь » MARVEL SURVIVAL » Акции. » TriptiaTut